Pages

the sorting hat

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Botanical BVII (Now Closed)

Although I am a coffee addict but I have been getting heart palpitations everytime I have a cuppa lately so I am forced to switch to tea. Botanical was one of the two restaurant by BIG which I haven't tried. We were waiting for a burger joint to open its doors so we decided to have a cup of tea while waiting.

Love love love the ambience!


We were not looking for something filling, so Red Velvet Cake it is! All-time favourite! RM13
 Verdict: Savoury! Told you it is my all-time favourite, of course I loved every bite!


I had Crème Brûlée Tea and he had English Breakfast Tea RM10
 Verdict: Earl Grey tea was what a cup of Earl Grey tea should taste. huh My Crème Brûlée tea was pretty good after adding in 1-2 cubes of brown sugar. Loved every sip! Don't you just love the exquisite tea cup set!?


The sugar cube container!

Him and I were arguing about this container. He said it looks like an ancient Chinese emperor's potty. huh? I thought it looks like a well, predictably, bathtub. How on earth does this look like a potty?

Overall, loved their teas, cakes and coffees. Service can be slow but bearable as the crew were attentive when needed.

Official Website

Botanical Bangsar Village II
1F-28 & 1F-K2, First Floor
No. 1, Jalan Telawi Satu
Bangsar Baru
59100 Kuala Lumpur

Contact: +6 03 2287 6566

Monday - Sunday 11:00am - 10:00pm
(Kitchen and bar last order: 9.30pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment