Pages

the sorting hat

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Social, Bangsar. Amadeus Bistro and Bar.

Hello mid-twenties! To be honest I don't feel like I'm a year older. Pretty sure I've felt the same for the past 5 years or so. haha

So my birthday celebration started with going for a dinner at The Social, Bangsar. Actually he recommended another place in Menjalara but I was whining too much he had to give in. Poor man. :X The food was pretty good I have to say.

Appetizer: Chili Fries

I had a simple one for the main dish and a glass of juice.

Lamb Shank


He had a medium rare steak and a glass of Merlot.
the social air flown ribeye steak 
We ended the night with a walk around Bangsar Village and he sent me home like a gentleman does.  :)


On the day of my birthday, it's time to celebrate with my family! Wish my man could be here but due to him just came back from an outstation conference, I think he should get some rest.

I actually have been hunting for new restaurant to try. Amadeus Bistro & Bar caught my eye while I was browsing the internet.

As starter, we had Crispy Salt & Pepper Calamari.


Time for our main dish! I had Simone’s Fish-e-Tarian Friend.

Dad had Schmikel’s Duck Confit.


Mom chose Marco's Chicken Scnitzel.

The rest of the day ended with jokes and laughter.


It was a good start for 2013 and also an older me.










































Good night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment