Pages

the sorting hat

Friday, January 30, 2015

The Simple Life, Leisure Mall Cheras

You could say that I'm a big fan of fried chicken but I do enjoy my fair share of Vegetarian / vegan meals. The place that my family and I always visit? The Simple Life in Cheras Leisure Mall. After many visits, their quality and portion are consistent. I could eat it everyday.


Their signature Lui Cha. I don't eat Lui Cha but according to T, it was bursting with flavours and every bite was enjoyable.

Close up of the Lui Cha gravy


My mom's tofu and mushroom dish. Their set meals could be large for even a big eater so sharing is a good way to not waste even a bit of the fresh and healthy ingredients.




My most ordered dish is their 5 grains fried rice. Simple yet so so good. The crackers included are also good. What's not to like in this place? None.


No comments:

Post a Comment