Pages

the sorting hat

Friday, April 15, 2016

League of Captains, The Row (Jalan Doraisamy, KL)

I have been wanting to visit The Row for many many months now but never make it a point there as parking is a problem. Coincidently I need to be in that area to run some errand so after getting it done, my best friend Isabel and I decided to drop by this place, League of Captains.

We sat at the table you could see in the picture. I really wanted to sit upstairs but too bad they were having an event there. Surprisingly, it was not stuffy and we enjoyed our lunch there.

Our Flat Whites. I rarely drink milk-based coffee nowadays so it was quite enjoyable sipping away.


Pictured here is our coffee and sandwich. They serve sandwich by Tommy Le Baker. I ordered ribeye while she ordered smoked salmon. She said her sandwich tasted really good and I thought mine was equally good as well. We ordered them in a set. My set of ribeye sandwich and coffee was RM20 while her smoked salmon sandwich and coffee was RM23.



No comments:

Post a Comment