Pages

the sorting hat

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Zest Pâtisserie, Connaught

Now that I am working from home, I get to have more time in exploring cafes and restaurants. I went to this quaint little cafe called Zest Pâtisserie in Connaught after hearing and seeing good reviews from others.

The cafe only uses the finest ingredients from France and you can find desserts made with chocolate and fruits. They serve coffees (hot and iced), Harney & Sons teas, several types of waffles, cakes and such.




You can order by grabbing a menu board from the counter, pick your choice and pay at the counter.


I ordered their Strawberry Shortcake and Iced Matcha Latte. I liked the cake a lot as I can taste the hint of strawberry with every bite I took.  


After finishing my cake and Matcha Latte, I still need more time to finish some work so I ordered their Harney & Sons Rooibos Chai tea. It was my first time trying out Harney's as I am very picky and loyal (I only drink T2 teas) when it comes to tea. I like Chai Latte that is why I decided to try this tea out. It was indeed my cup of tea. Geddit? haha

Facebook
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment