Pages

the sorting hat

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Mini Haul: The Faceshop. Cookbook!

This may be one of the best 2 weeks in 2013! Holidays and holidays! I didn't shop much but I sure ate a lot. I was in the mall to pay my phone bills (yeah, I'm not a tech savvy person) and needed to buy some skincare as my skin's dryness is at its worst!

I use lower end skincare for maintenance while reserve creams and makeup items to higher end brands. :P Hey, I don't have a choice when my skin is hypersensitive do I?

I didn't buy too many this time. Must save up even cents for my first property which is in my resolution!

The Faceshop


Special Zone Care Hand Mask. RM19.90. I haven't tried this one before. As from the past experiences with their hand masks, they do the job but the moisturizing effect didn't last more than 2 days (I tried this by not applying my daily hand cream for several days). 


 Special Zone Care Heel Softening Patch. RM19.90. I picked it up because my heels are just plain horrible. Sensitive, dry and flaky. First time getting this too. Hope it actually helps my heels along with my lotion!



Hyaluronic Acid Facial Sheet Mask. This was free of charge as it is my birthday gift. Boo! I'm allergic to this one. Gave them to my mom because they work wonders on her skin. Hyaluronic acid is said to moisturize the epidermis of our skin and lock up moisture of other skincares you use. I do believe it to a certain extent as my Hada Labo Gokyujun Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion is awesome!  



















New Zealand Volcanic Clay Blackhead Aloe Nose Strip. RM2.90. It's an okay product. Does the job but not extremely effective. It leaves a tingling sensation and I definitely hope it's not an allergic reaction! I'd consider to repurchase though because it's not harsh like some other brands.



Green Tea Phyto Powder In: Lip & Eye Makeup Remover. RM29.90. I have always used lip & eye makeup remover to remove my face makeup. It works wonders on my sensitive and combination skin. Trying this one out as my Body Shop one is running out.



This month's book pick? A recipe book of course!

One-pot Meals by Good Eating. Yes, no author. It's written by a group of food enthusiast who claimed they have tried and tested the recipes before publishing them. I have never tried making any pot-meals so I believe I should learn and be good at it. :D 

Through my first flip of the whole book, it has very good introduction and is suitable for newbies.   It'll be exciting, yummy and flavoursome judging from reading the recipes. Bonus point? All the ingredients can be easily get from my nearby grocery store!


Since Mr.L will be very busy this year, I have compiled lists of hobbies and interests to spend my time with. I definitely don't wanna be the annoying gf who cannot function without her bf. I'd be pissed too if he sticks with me 24/7 with no life goals. 

Time to sleep! Company dinner tomorrow! Hope it's bright enough to take decent pictures. :) 
Good night humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment