Pages

the sorting hat

Friday, February 22, 2013

Zun Kitchenette. Ampang Pasar Yeong Tau Foo.

Nothing is greater than spending the weekend with people closest to you. I always look forward to spending time with Mr. L or my family outside. I'm a homely person but I still want to go out because the outside world is just full of yummy food! Even eating in dai pai tong makes me happy! #easilycontented

Our brunch started with me bringing Mr.L to my favourite restaurant near my house, The Zun Kitchenette.
Finally I get to pay! hahahaha He always pays for EVERYTHING to the point that I feel bad and guilty. Although he always tell me it's okay. So when he agreed, I was overjoyed! : D

I love this place mainly because of their healthy food. They use Eu Yan Sang's products to prepare their dishes mainly because the restaurant is own by EYS.

I tried out their Fragrant Lotus Rice. RM10.80. The fragrant was really noticeable and the name fits this dish very well. Everything was very well marinated and no artificial flavours used. I would definitely reorder if I ever revisit! The portion is quite large if you're not a big eater.



His Rice in Dried Scallop and Lean Meat Herbal Soup! RM16.80. Yummy as always! Though I think my all time favourite curry fish slices and vegetables pot is still the best! Come on, spicy food conquers all!



You can have a look on what they have to offer here: The Zun Kitchenette

Sorry, too hungry and forgotten to snap more pictures of the restaurant. :( The same thing happened for the shop below.


I don't remember what I did next up till dinner time. :X There's only food in my mind. hahaha

Weekend should be relaxing and we hate to queue or find parking so forget about going to KL! We've been visiting this Yong Tau Foo shop nearby a few times in the span of 2 months. Yummy food but super extremely slow service. All the food below took almost 1 hour to arrive. Is it that hard to prepare yong tau foo?

Missig their brinjal already! Ahhh...brinjal! The chilli was extremely spicy!



(Yong) Tau Foo. Hahahaha Okay, I know. Not funny.


Dad's favourite! I hate everything of it. 


Dumplings! Yummy dumplings!



No. 47, Jalan Temenggung 21/9, Bandar Mahkota Cheras, 43200 Selangor. (Opposite Aeon Mahkota Cheras)




TGIF! Have a great weekend everyone! Still on CNY mood but uncle passed away so not feeling happy at all. :( My deepest condolences to all of them. Stay strong!







No comments:

Post a Comment