Pages

the sorting hat

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Wondermama X, Avenue K

I've always loved eating Malaysian food my whole life. The only food I don't get tired of even when I'm eating it on a daily basis. I've walked past Wondermama X many many times and I decided to try it out this time. It's located opposite Cotton On and beside Library Coffee and Johnny Rockets.


My Nasi Lemak 2.0. Portion is large and comes with rice, fried chicken, kangkung, papadum and sambal petai. I thought that the sambal petai wasn't sufficient. 


My friend's Laksa. She said it was quite good. The portion is huge too.  Generous amount of veggies! 


Being a coffee lover, it's good to be back having traditional coffee. My cup of coffee comes with kopi jelly. Mad love! Everything is large here. So satisfying! 


Mama in Nyonya style. Nostalgic cups. Similar to the ones I used to use when I was a child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment